Friday, March 03, 2006

Once is Enough (part 2)

Things I've tried, but have no use to do again:

Ate reindeer meat
-When we asked our host what we were having for dinner, she said "Rudolph." Wrong. Just plain wrong.

Played field hockey
-We were one of the few public schools that had a team, we never won. All the private schoolers had been born with a hockey stick in their hand and a plaid skirt. How could we compete with that?

Shots and hangovers
-Did these more than once, trying to avoid both in the future.

Ate blood sausage
-Ugh.

Sat next to a very smelly man (major B.O.) on a transatlantic flight
-Scary thing was that after the first hour I no longer noticed.

Found a reptile in my bed
-Granted it was my step-brother's snake and it wasn't that big. Though we did find his boa (much larger) in the balloon valance in the kitchen. Creepy reptilians.

Saw a skinned dog for sale in a Chinese market
-Horrible visual - it had much more of a physical effect on me than I expected.

Was robbed
-Best left for another day, another post...

No comments: