Friday, February 23, 2007

You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up

Adventures in Online Dating - some borrowed from friends, some my own ...

Tall Tales from Petite E's adventures:

-Invited to a martini party by a match. This guy sold his condo and moved in with a bunch of guys because he felt like a loner homeowner. He's spent a couple hundred dollars on alcohol and is making up "little martini menus" for the par-tay. I'm sorry, are you regressing to the frat house life? It was fun and all in college, but really. And what man uses the adjective "little"?!

-Another asked her if she had a long tongue - explaining that it wasn't pervy just a "kissy thingy". For real.

As for me, I unfortunately have nothing that compares to E's - this week! I am going to meet the match also known as Errol Flynn this weekend - more on that next week.

Stay tuned.

No comments: